Friday, August 28, 2009

Cowboy Take Me Away

One of my all-time favorite Dixie Chicks songs, and although my "cowboy" wasn't a cowboy at all, I could relate to the sentiment.

Fast forward 16 years, as we are about to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversay, I found the gift of a love story too good to be true, that brought me back to the memories of those first days and weeks of new love.

As the author notes, it's Harlequin Romance meets Green Acres - just up my alley. (It makes me want to pack up and head to the country with my own "Marlboro Man" and "punks.")

If you don't have a few hours to spare - I didn't, but indulged anyway - you should at least check out the photography.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/blog/category/black_heelstractor_wheels/the_night_i_met_marlboro_man

No comments:

Post a Comment