Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thrift Store Finds



I stumbled across this chair one morning at Value Village. The boys were not impressed with its former pink and blue cushion. One trip to JoAnn Fabrics later - voila! New great chair. (I do plan to paint or stain the wood a darker brown, but haven't had time for that bigger project yet.)


Don't you love the fabric? I would like to use it in every room of my house, but as of yet, have refrained.


Then there's the table. I have been searching for the perfect round coffee table for over a year. To my delight, one afternoon a couple weeks ago, Lane and I stumbled across this one at Deseret Industries. $8 for a little white table that had been a child's art table in its former life - the glitter, glue and paint evidence remained. A little sanding and a few coats of ORANGE paint later, new great coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment