Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Ahhhh. . . Quiet

I am sitting here right now in my totally silent house.  Yes, total and complete silence.  Except for the occasional stir of Gigi or Boo.  No television, no radio, no children fighting, (or giggling.)  I know that I will be ready for them to come walking through the door again at 3:30, but for right now I am enjoying this.

Ian - First Day of Middle School (7th Grade)

First Day going to school without Mom tagging along to take pictures. . .
I went only as far as the bus-stop -I just had to, this is the first time he's "gotten" to take the bus to school.

Sniff, Sniff. . .

Tanner - First Day of 5th Grade & Lane - First Day of 1st Grade 
Ms. Willis is going to have her hands full with Tanner and 4 of his best buddies.  (Ms. Willis was Ian's fifth grade teacher also.)
Lane is excited for first grade with Ms. Loes and some of his buddies from kindergarten.  (Ms. Loes was Tanner's 2nd grade teacher.)

No comments:

Post a Comment